Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Engaged =)

Yay! As many of you know, I'm finally officially engaged! I've been thinking about my wedding (and obsessing over other people's weddings) for over a year now, so I'm super excited to finally be able to do everything without seeming too crazy. So, the logical next step was to make a new blog (I'll still be updating Scrapbooking Life, don't worry!) for all of my wedding-related stuff.

At first I wasn't sure what I wanted to title my blog. As of now, I really want to have my wedding at a winery, but that's definitely not set in stone. However, I do know that I will for sure be including wine in the celebration. I also know that I love purple, and I'm almost 100% sure that purple will be one of my main colors on the big day, but if not, it will definitely make an appearance somewhere! So there you go: this is a blog about my purple wine wedding!

I can't wait to share my ideas, so hopefully you are all excited to hear about them!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment